Chiang Mai Lanna Business Services Ltd. (CLBS) offers a professional and high quality support service to international companies in their daily business routines, and stands for diversity, social responsibility and family friendliness. Since its foundation in 2005, CLBS has expanded to become one of the biggest employers for European nationals in Northern Thailand. We are currently offering the opportunity to live and work in Thailand on a long-term basis to Swiss native speakers.
Your tasks. Your responsibility.
- Answer incoming calls (no sales), note callback requests, provide information.
- Summarising, structuring and forwarding information.
- Arrange and coordinate appointments.
- Document calls in our system.
- You are a Swiss-German native speaker.
- You are over 22 years old.
- You have a good command of English.
- You have a completed degree or completed vocational training.
- You have proof of at least 5 years of recent work experience ("certified" by job reference letters, even from different employers - the last job experience must have ended not longer than 6 months ago).
- You can adapt to different work processes and handle your PC in an experienced manner.
- You have very good communication skills and a friendly, helpful nature.
- We take care of the registration for your visa, work permit and social security.
- Health is important - we provide free massages, daily fresh fruits and additional health insurance.
- Comprehensive training - we offer professional induction and constant support during your entire employment.
- Punctual salary payment - we pay a basic monthly salary of 30,000 THB and performance-related bonuses. Every 3 months, you will receive a holiday bonus of 8,000 THB.
- Life isn’t just about work - we organize parties, after-work events and support social projects.
- We offer our employees free access to the Mental Health Coaching (MHC) service of the Fürstenberg Institute.
We hereby inform you that we reserve the right to ask a previous employer for feedback.