The protection of our applicants' personal information is of utmost importance to us.
We process personal information only in compliance with the applicable data protection requirements, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019), in the following: “PDPA”.
In the following you will find information about us and our Data Protection Officer. In addition, we would like to provide an overview of the processing of your personal information and your rights in relation to data processing.
Who is responsible for data processing?
This privacy information applies to the data being processed by:
Chiang Mai Lanna Business Services Ltd.
Address: Airport Business Park Building C 92/1 Mahidol Road, Tambon Haiya Amphur Muang, Chiang Mai 50100
Phone: +66 53 90 47 48 (hereinafter also referred as “CLBS” or “we”).
You can contact data protection officer here:
Data Processing of Applicants
As part of the application process, we process personal information that you provide us with in connection with your application.
We process our applicants' data for the following purposes:
- Carrying out the application procedure, in particular validating applications, contacting applicants and conducting interviews to assess and select suitable candidates;
- Forwarding the application documents to other companies of the group to which CLBS belongs if a position is to be filled there which corresponds to the position for which the applicant has applied at CLBS and it is to be expected that he/she would also have applied for this position if he/she had been aware of this. In this case, the other company in the group of companies shall inform the applicant immediately of receipt of the application documents. The applicant's application documents may not be passed on to third parties.
- Retention of documents for evidence purposes for the possible enforcement, exercise or defense of legal claims in the event of non-employment.
The following categories of personal information are processed for the above-mentioned purposes: Master data (name, date of birth, nationality, place of birth, country of birth, marital status), contact data (private address, email address, telephone number), application data (contents of application documents, in particular photo, CV and certificates, contents of written (including electronic) correspondence regarding the application), contents of examination notes, perceptions of job interviews, feedback and assessments.
The provision of the data is not required by law or contract. You are not obliged to provide the data. However, if you do not provide the data, it will not be possible to carry out an application procedure and, if necessary, to employ you. There is no automated decision-making process.
The legal bases are Section 24 (3) PDPA (implementation of pre-contractual measures), Section 24 (4) PDPA (evidentiary purposes: enforcement, exercise or defense of legal claims), Section 24 (5) PDPA (transfer of data to group companies, consideration for future job offers).
In the case of a hiring, the data is transferred to the personnel file. For information on the retention period, please refer to the information on the processing of personal data of our employees. If you give us your consent, we will also store the data collected during the application process for a period of 18 months (or until a possible prior revocation of consent) after completion of the application process in order to consider you for future job offers, in particular to check your eligibility for future job offers and to contact you to initiate an application process. Otherwise, the data will be stored for 6 months after completion of the application procedure for the purpose of evidence for the possible assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Rights of Data Subjects
You have the following rights:
- to request information about your personal information processed by us;
- to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal information stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal information stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (if we have published your personal information, we are obliged, taking into account the available technology and implementation costs, to take reasonable measures, including technical measures, to inform the data controllers who process the personal information that you have requested the deletion of all links or of copies or replications of such personal data);
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer need the data, but in the case when you need the data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or have filed an objection to the processing;
- to receive your personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
- to revoke your consent towards us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future; and
- to complain to a regulatory agency. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our registered office.
Right to Appeal
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for reasons relating to your particular situation or direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to appeal, which will be implemented by us without indicating any specific circumstances.
If you wish to make use of your right to cancel or to appeal you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information on data protection for our applicants represents the current status.
It may become necessary to change this information due to changes in internal company processes or due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements. The current information can be printed at any time by clicking here.