CLBS, Your contributions counts
You are looking for an opportunity to work in a place where your work and ideas count? Then become part of the open and cross-functional development team at CLBS. We value flexibility, the drive to learn new techniques and adapt methods according to specific projects.
CLBS, with its multinational staff, is providing business solutions of a wide variety. The development team is looking forward for you to become a part of it. Due to the small size of the development team, each member is important and can advance his career by the contribution he makes to make the company advance.
As a System Administrator, you take care of the trouble-free operation and further development of our server landscapes. You will work with the most common operating systems and applications. You will consolidate and automate processes in IT operations and support, actively support internal users in the event of malfunctions and help plan solutions for the future orientation of internal IT.
- Application support, device management and user on-/offboarding.
- Administration of Windows or Linux client deployment solutions.
- Manage MS SQL Server and other Windows Server solutions (AD, DNS, NPS, DFS...).
- Collaborate with in-house software developers.
- Experience in managing heterogeneous server landscapes with 10+ servers and 100+ workstations.
- You are familiar with the current Windows clients and servers.
- You have experience with common Microsoft solutions such as Active Directory, Exchange or Office.
- You have experience with deployment solutions, automation of processes or setting up interfaces between systems.
- You have knowledge in the area of networks and Linux.
- Experience with VoIP, MS SQL Server or virtualization is a plus but not a prerequisite.
- You can organize yourself well and you have a feeling for the wishes of the users.
- You can communicate with colleagues in written and spoken English.
If you fullfil all the above requirements we look forward to receiving your application in English.