CLBS, Your contributions counts
You are looking for an opportunity to work in a place where your work and ideas count? Then become part of the open and cross-functional development team at CLBS. We value flexibility, the drive to learn new techniques and adapt methods according to specific projects.
CLBS, with its multinational staff, is providing business solutions of a wide variety. The development team is looking forward for you to become a part of it. Due to the small size of the development team, each member is important and can advance his career by the contribution he makes to make the company advance.
As a PHP Developer you will be responsible for developing web applications to serve the company's business operations. Your primary focus is to develop working software. You will contribute to the design phase with your ideas as well as converting those into final solutions. You need a good understanding of backend technologies while having knowledge of frontend technologies is a plus. You will work closely with users from diversity of teams.
- Responsible for overall development
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Coordinating with designers, administrators, and other programmers
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing systems
- Produce comprehensive documentations
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Prioritizing tasks and daily activities
- Organizing projects
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Experience of MVC frameworks (Yii2, Slim)
- Experience of testing frameworks (phpunit, Codeception)
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL, MYSQL)
- Good knowledge of version control tools (GIT)
- Good knowledge of developing web services (REST)
- Familiar in Linux server/Windows server
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
If you fullfil all the above requirements we look forward to receiving your application in English.