Chiang Mai Lanna Business Services Ltd. (CLBS) is seeking job applicants for the position of Marketing Assistant with the operating language of Thai and English. We are located in Chiang Mai, the cultural centre of Northern Thailand. You will be working in a tastefully decorated office furnished with state-of-the-art equipment. As part of CLBS's international team, you will work for a fair payment package in a congenial atmosphere. At the end of your employment, you will receive a certified testimonial. CLBS Ltd. will take care of all necessary legal documents.
- Works under the direction of a Marketing Manager to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives
- Researches market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, website content
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services
- Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for marketing managers and directors
- Helps maintain excellent media relationships through customer service skills
- Organises and plans the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field
- Nice to have work experience in the field of Marketing
- Computer Proficiency, Social Media, Research, Analysis, Data Entry
- General Maths Skills, Creativity, Teamwork
- Organisation, Planning, Reliability, Punctuality
- Excellent English communication and written skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills; flexible, responsive, positive, articulate
All successful candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English since the entire internal communication will be in English. Only candidates of Thai nationality will be considered.
If you fullfil all the above requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.