CLBS, Your contributions counts
You are looking for an opportunity to work in a place where your work and ideas count? Then become part of the open and cross-functional development team at CLBS. We value flexibility, the drive to learn new techniques and adapt methods according to specific projects.
CLBS, with its multinational staff, is providing business solutions of a wide variety. The development team is looking forward for you to become a part of it. Due to the small size of the development team, each member is important and can advance his career by the contribution he makes to make the company advance.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Working with UI/UX designer and back-end developers and implement web application according to business requirements by applying new technologies, services and the latest web application development trends
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of using RESTful web services and JSON response format
- Good understanding of using one of these build tools: Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
- Fully understanding of responsive website development
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image; familiarity with tools such as Photoshop.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Able to read development documents written in English
- Able to speak English to communicate among developers
- Able to write Standard English to write development documents
- Able to work independently with guidance and as part of a team
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Basic understanding of progressive web application
- Basic understanding of PHP or Node.js
If you fullfil all the above requirements we look forward to receiving your application in English.