CLBS, Your contributions counts
You are looking for an opportunity to work in a place where your work and ideas count? Then become part of the open and cross-functional development team at CLBS. We value flexibility, the drive to learn new techniques and adapt methods according to specific projects.
CLBS, with its multinational staff, is providing business solutions of a wide variety. The development team is looking forward for you to become a part of it. Due to the small size of the development team, each member is important and can advance his career by the contribution he makes to make the company advance.
As an ERP/Business Applications consultant, you will responsible for implementing, integrating and providing support of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for our business operations. You will work closely to users and managements. You will also working in accounting area and with CRM system. You need a good communication skill and analytical skill.
- Customize, integrate, manage and support ERP and business applications (Scanning / document recognition, document management, printing / mailing system, accounting / ERP software, CRM)
- Design and automate workflows
- Define software interfaces
- Collaborate with the COO/CFO, Software consultants and in-house software developers
- Experience in scanning / document recognition, document management, printing / mailing system, accounting / ERP software, CRM
- Experience in SQL
- Excellent English language skills in writing and speaking
- Ability to analyze
- Ability to learn new software products quickly
- Accounting knowledge is a plus
- Programming skill is a plus
If you fullfil all the above requirements we look forward to receiving your application in English.