Chiang Mai Lanna Business Services Ltd. (CLBS) offers a professional and high quality support service to international companies in their daily business routines, and stands for diversity, social responsibility and family friendliness. Since its foundation in 2005 CLBS has expanded to become one of the biggest employers for European nationals in Northern Thailand.
As a Customer Care Center Supervisor you organize various Customer Care Teams and its workload, ensuring performance and the quality of its duties and tasks is kept to a superior standard, ensuring every member follows the defined processes and coaches them to reach their targets. Customer Care Center Supervisor is responsible for fulfilling the KPIs of the customer care department (ie. Call-Center), and making sure other members of staff work according to the standards. Furthermore the Customer Care Center Supervisor updates the management on all issues in the department as well as communicate information by the management to the department.
- Monitor, organize, and coach the team on a day to day basis.
- Ensure that the team members follow their assigned schedules and tasks accordingly.
- Organize and moderate meetings
- Organize team bonding events
- Organize further training of team members as part of development as well as continuous improvement for the entire team.
- Point of Communication between the various departments
- Select and train new team members
- Mediate between agents and team leaders if necessary
- Motivate, praise and coach team members
- Improve the team and facilitate the communication among the members of team.
- Follow Up and check on KPI for each team member (sick rate, performance of team, employee satisfaction etc)
- Conduct feedback talks with team members
- Create sense of ownership within the team and resolve issues, when they arise.
- Communicate the company's purpose, core values, vision to the team
- Document general reports on each team member's performance and targets as well as ensure they exceed their targets.
- Experience leading team in a contact center
- Very ambitious and success oriented
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, honesty and judgment.
- Goal oriented and confident
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, coaching and motivating skills.
- Excellent people skill and ability to adapt to situations, to include listening skills, ability to empathize, analyze, and resolve employee issue.
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to identify the root cause of issues.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills and will to solve problems.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Verbally fluent in all the working languages required.
- Ability to handle problematic situations calmly and with relax mind.
- Good presence of mind towards the work.
- Ability to work well under pressure
What we offer you
CLBS feels the sense of responsibility towards its employees who contribute significantly to the company's success. You will work in an innovative, modern business together with colleagues of different nationalities. Our aim is to continue with you on our path to success and provide our customers with an excellent service. If you would like to join a modern, international and socially responsible company in Thailand and work with us to reach our goals then apply online by submitting your complete application documents.
All successful candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English since the entire internal communication will be in English.