CLBS, Your contributions counts
You are looking for an opportunity to work in a place where your work and ideas count? Then become part of the open and cross-functional development team at CLBS. We value flexibility, the drive to learn new techniques and adapt methods according to specific projects.
CLBS, with its multinational staff, is providing business solutions of a wide variety. The development team is looking forward for you to become a part of it. Due to the small size of the development team, each member is important and can advance his career by the contribution he makes to make the company advance.
As an Android developer you will be part of the mobile app development team. You are going to work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. The Android developer works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in Android app development.
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Able to read development documents written in English.
- Able to speak English to communicate among developers.
- Able to write Standard English to write development documents.
- Able to work independently with guidance and as part of a team.
If you fullfil all the above requirements we look forward to receiving your application in English.