We are looking for amazing people to join our great team in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
CLBS, Your contributions counts
You are looking for an opportunity to work in a place where your work and ideas count? Then become part of the open and cross-functional development team at CLBS. We value flexibility, the drive to learn new techniques and adapt methods according to specific projects.
CLBS, with its multinational staff, is providing business solutions of a wide variety. The development team is looking forward for you to become a part of it. Due to the small size of the development team, each member is important and can advance his career by the contribution he makes to make the company advance.
As an iOS Developer you will be part of the mobile app development team. You are going to work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. The iOS Developer works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to backend services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools; such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Able to read development documents written in English
- Able to speak English to communicate among developers
- Able to write Standard English to write development documents
- Able to work independently with guidance and as part of a team
Keep in touch with us! Share this job opportunity with a friend!
If you fullfil all the above requirements we look forward to receiving your application in English.