CLBS, Your contributions counts
You are looking for an opportunity to work in a place where your work and ideas count? Then become part of the open and cross-functional development team at CLBS. We value flexibility, the drive to learn new techniques and adapt methods according to specific projects.
CLBS, with its multinational staff, is providing business solutions of a wide variety. The development team is looking forward for you to become a part of it. Due to the small size of the development team, each member is important and can advance his career by the contribution he makes to make the company advance.
As a senior Android developer you will be part of the mobile development team. You are going to develop business applications for Android including design, implementation, deployment, supporting and maintenance.
- Develop new features for Android applications
- Improve existing features for Android applications
- Design new features for Android applications
- Deploy new features for Android applications
- Support and maintain Android applications
- Demonstrated experience developing in Java
- Demonstrated experience in developing for Android
- Experience in Maven, Unit Testing
- Demonstrated understanding in Object Oriented Programming
- Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing requirements from customer
- Demonstrated ability to write design documents
- Demonstrated ability to write test documents
- Able to read development documents written in English
- Able to speak English to communicate among developers
- Able to write Standard English to write development documents
- Able to work independently with guidance and as part of a team
- Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple activities to meet the deadline
- Capable of solving developing problems from customer
- Strong interpersonal skills including teamwork, coaching and team management
Only candidates of Thai nationality will be considered. University graduates will be consdered as well.
If you fullfil all the above requirements we look forward to receiving your application in English.