Chiang Mai Lanna Business Services Ltd. (CLBS) offers a professional and high quality support service to international companies in their daily business routines and stands for diversity, social responsibility and family friendliness. Since being founded in 2005, CLBS has become one of the biggest employers for European nationals in Northern Thailand. We are currently offering the opportunity to live and work in Thailand on a long-term basis to German, Italian, French, English and Spanish native speakers.
- Your main responsibility is to convince potential customers of our products or services and to acquire them as long-term customers.
- Therefore you call businesses to discuss their needs and explain how our products or services fulfill them.
- You answer customers' questions about our products or services and the applicable conditions with great competence.
- You develop and adopt a cold call strategy to tap into a large pool of potential clients and arrange appointments for sales advisory services.
- You take over additional tasks if needed.
- You must have successfully completed a vocational training or have achieved a bachelors degree.
- You have already worked in a sales position and have gained some work experience in telemarketing.
- Your work is based on strong customer orientation and you are focused on a high service level.
- You are able to communicate confidently in your mother tongue and have good problem solving skills.
- You can work under pressure and achieve sales targets set by the company.
- Experience in the service sector is a plus.
- You are highly motivated to sell and have a sales mentality.
- You are a persuasive, trailblazing and goal-oriented sales person.
- You have a pleasant and genuine personality and appearance.
- You have the ability to put yourself in the client's position.
- You are committed to the company and the products we offer.
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team.
- You are a Spanish national.
What we offer
CLBS has a sense of responsibility towards its employees who contribute significantly to the company’s success. You will work in an innovative, modern business together with colleagues of different nationalities. Furthermore we offer an open-ended employment contract with a competitive salary in Thailand, and we carry out all necessary steps for your work visa and work permit to be issued. Thus you will be able to experience the beauty of a country during your spare time and whilst on holidays, and at the same time you will have a regular position within a socially responsible company.
Our aim is to continue with you on our path to success and provide our customers with an excellent service. If you would like to join a modern, international and socially responsible company in Thailand and work with us to reach our goals then apply online by submitting your complete application documents.