As an Administrative Assistant you will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the HR department to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Handle and arrange the paperwork such as work permit , social insurance, register tax ID etc
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, addresses
- Assist in any other task as required
- College degree or bachelor degree
- Computer skills and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Good English written and verbal communication skills required
- Possess a valid car driving license with good and safe driving record.
- Physically fit and able to carry medium/heavy items.
- Must be hardworking and willing to learn.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and strong organizational skills
All successful candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English since the entire internal communication will be in English. Only candidates of Thai nationality will be considered.
If you fullfil all the above requirements we look forward to receiving your application in English.