We are looking for amazing people to join our great team in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
CLBS, Your contributions counts
You are looking for an opportunity to work in a place where your work and ideas count? Then become part of the open and cross-functional development team at CLBS. We value flexibility, the drive to learn new techniques and adapt methods according to specific projects.
CLBS, with its multinational staff, is providing business solutions of a wide variety. The development team is looking forward for you to become a part of it. Due to the small size of the development team, each member is important and can advance his career by the contribution he makes to make the company advance.
- Design and build services that can consume, process and act on numbers of user actions for our existing projects.
- Develop and maintain server-side Java code
- Design of the overall architecture of the Rest API
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application/ mobile application
- Building reusable services and APIs for future use
- Extend our RESTful API to support new and existing core functionality
- Optimization of the services for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Participate in all phases of quality assurance and defect resolution
- Strong recent server-side Java development experience, 3 years minimum
- Experience with the Spring Framework.
- Advanced object-oriented design skills, exposure to modern design patterns.
- Effective unit testing with JUnit and mock objects.
- Experience of persistence with relational and NoSQL data stores.
- Familiar with Maven, GIT and CI servers (e.g. Jenkins/Hudson, GO, Bamboo)
- Experience building REST web service clients and servers.
- Experience building highly scalable, high availability application
- Comfortable and productive in an Agile team environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability in technical architectural design and review. E.g. writing ER Diagram, Business diagram
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Basic Linux
- Able to read development documents written in English
- Able to speak English to communicate among developers
- Able to write Standard English to write development documents
- Able to work independently with guidance and as part of a team
Nice to have
- Familiarity with SaaS
- Experienced with automated deployment with Chef, Puppet, Docker.
Keep in touch with us! Share this job opportunity with a friend!
If you fullfil all the above requirements we look forward to receiving your application in English.